Wednesday 14 October 2009

X-Factor

The beginning of the live shows was ace! I know some people are really tired of it now but I still think it is brill. Music, live acts, bitchy judges - what's not to love. I only wish I had an ounce of musical talent and could apply myself. However in the absence of that I am glad that it's something I can recognise! I would hate to be one of those misguided few who are really really terrible singers but who believe they are great.

As for this year's contestants, I'm not sure anyone is really standing out for me yet but I do know that they twins don't deserve all the flack they are getting. They maybe a bit cocky and not the best singers but they are only 17 and great entertainers. Go the twins! I hope they stay in for a few weeks at least.

For X-Factor goss visit - http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/

No comments:

Post a Comment