Thursday 8 October 2009

Blast From The Past

I heard from an old boyfriend that I haven't spoken to in yonks today.

He's a funny sort that's for sure and I do actually remember how much I liked him at the time (about 5 years ago now), which I certainly don't for some of my other ex's. We have kept in touch despite now living about 2 hours away from each other but I can usually bet I will hear from him when he is newly single or something like that, I'm sure you all know the sort.

To be fair if he lived closer then I would probably meet up with him but I can't bring myself to travel the distance as it is and I'm not that keen to have him here either. This is harder to understand but I think it maybe something to do with having someone from the past interrupt my current life if that makes any sense. Not many of my friends now know about him since it was 5 years ago so maybe that's something to do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment