Friday 16 October 2009

Gramy's Birthday

I've just been shopping for my Gramy's Birthday which is on Saturday. I've decided to make her a card as it's more personal so I picked up some bits and pieces from Rhyman's, which I was in there all I kept thinking was - Popadopolys I'm contributing to your kids inheritance here lol.

For a present I've decided to get her something from the Yankee Candle range - http://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/ We both share a love of all things Yankee Candle, the range is fab! I got a candle burner holder in the shape of a flower and some tabs to burn in it. While I was there I did notice they have the new Christmas range out and I am surprised to say I was disappointed in it. Normally the smells they have in the Yankee Candle range are lovely but these new Christmas one's just smelt odd so I stayed clear of those.

I am a bit worried about Gramy's Birthday to be honest. A while ago my mother fell out with my Grandma and as far as I know they have barely spoken since. I really don't want there to be any bad feeling on her Birthday.

4 comments:

  1. You may just be the person to get them talking again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dr but there has been no improvement in that they still haven't spoken. My bro did have a word to my Dad about it and he is going to try and talk to Mum I think, she just doesn't realise that it effects everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondering what could have happened to smell like this.

    ReplyDelete