Saturday 3 October 2009

The Big Sort Out

The state of my bedroom has been doing my nut in since I have come back from Nepal so i've resolved to have a big sort out and I've decided I must do this before anything else as it's so hard to concentrate in clutter. I'm sure it's being in Nepal and seeing how people with hardly any possessions exist and how even I can easily live out of a backpack when the situation calls for it that's bought this on.

The sort out is going quite well. I'm setting aside that which can be sent to charity, that which needs to be thrown out and that which is a possible sale item on ebay www.ebay.com and I'm feeling quite pleased with what I have accomplished so far.

I still have more stuff than any one person could possibly need but another change has come about since Nepal as well. I've stopped my random buying! I realise now that I used to buy so much stuff that I didn't need, no wonder my room is so full. But now I haven't really bought anything new since I got back and I don't plan on buying non essentials for sometime, which is handy as I don't have a job lol.

The biggest improvement I think so far is that I'm now able to write this from an actual computer desk rather than sitting in my bed balancing my laptop on my knee. It's great to have the space to work and I'm hoping it will make me more organised for my job applications too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment