Friday 31 July 2009

Match.com

Hey All,

Well I have joined Match www.match.com today. A friend has recently been going through a break up with her husband and decided to join as she wants to get back out there and i've joined along with her. I have a strange mixture of feelings about it, half thinking it's very very sad and half thinking it's quite exciting!

All I've done so far is set up a profile (most of which my friend wrote I have to admit) and uploaded as many pics as it will let me, which is something like 25. 25 seems like a shed load to me and having a quick browse it doesn't seem like most people upload the full 25 but I thought what the hell! I wanted to get a good range on there as it would be scary enough meeting someone for the first time, let alone if I had only put up one very flattering pic!

Fingers crossed all progresses well! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment